MunMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1k Rates!

Christ's Gm Application

ryanchoongjj

Christ's Gm Application Empty Christ's Gm Application

Post  ryanchoongjj Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 am

IGN(s):Christ

Name:Ryan

Others:Chinese

How can your be beneficial to our server?:
    I feel that the server is often dull at times and needs some sort of a cheerful vibe and I feel that am able to provide just that with my fun personality complimented by my strict stature which could earn the loyalty and trust of players in MunStory.
    Many may look at Story as merely a game whereas I take it as an outlet to release my everyday stresses of life and this really calms me down to prepare for any future endeavours I may dare to take on.I also feel that I am able to take charge and take on the leadership position in times of crisis and when new players join the server,I would be able to provide my help to grant them basic access into MunStory. On several occassions,I have also met hackers who utilise illegal programmes to achieve their intended goals faster and I have a strong disapproval of that as it not only causes disharmony in the server's system but also causes conflicts between players and hackers which wold potentially lead to a 'cussing controversy' and although this may still prevail as a rampant issue,I feel that I possess the abilities to mitigate this problem as my timezone gives me an advantage among others.Moreover,having played the server for about half a year,I have a huge overview of the players and how the system runs and how to occupy players with merriment games and events and I know that I am able to help this community in a variety of ways whether it is a simple act of kindness or just a small gesture.I am also rather familiar with the players in game and I know that what they require is strict law and order within the community while still preserving the fun element in this game .Finally,I feel that this position would allow me to raise both my self-esteem and boosts my confidence in making hard choices when met with dilemmas and obstacles but together with the whole leadership council,I believe I am one of the ideal candidates to receive this position of GameMaster and hopefully the other wonderful personalities who have also applied for this coveted position. I am also a determined and responsible player and would not crack under severe pressure.I would also take this opportunity to wish all the hopeful candidates who have applied alongside with me and I wish everyone the best of luck.

What Will You Do As A GM?:
    I will make sure everyone follow the rules we have in the game and try to solve conflicts between players without banning them or jailing them as if i do that they might spam the forum and i also think that everyone deserves a second chance.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking (steps)?:
    I would not hesitate and ban that person as hacking will ruin the game we all love.

What would you go if you saw your friend/family hacking:
    I would also ot hesitate and ban them as hacking ruin our game.

Would you leave the server if you are not picked as the GM?:
    No.It is becuase you found a better person who is more willing to help as i think Gm is not just a position for you to act cool but to help people.

How much time will you spend on ms:
    6hours per week.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:05 pm