MunMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1k Rates!

Mereil's Application~ (:

Mereil
    Mereil

Mereil's Application~ (: Empty Mereil's Application~ (:

Post  Mereil Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:07 pm

I couldnt find the section to post this in sooo I put it here Razz

IGN(s): Mereil and Mereille (I like Mereil better)

Name: Jessica -- just call me Jess

Others: HEY Im Jess! ~.o I like long walks in the park and sitting on a beach watching the sunset, you probably dont care about that stuff though Razz ANYWAYS I am 16 years old and about to become a Junior in high school. Sadly, I have no coding abilities but I would LOVE to learn them. Im not joking I would be so happy if someone taught me coding Razz but I am very peppy and very happy but if you annoy me, dont expect me to be peppy about it Razz... I think I would be a great addition to your team because I have a history being a GM on other private servers like MapleBreak and DiffusionMS (theres more but there wasnt a section for it) and I have a v75 codebook and everything I need. lalala~ <3

How can your be beneficial to our server?: Im peppy. I gots myself a handbook so I know the codes and stuff. Events are easy peasy to me, I can think up 12 different kinds off the top of my head Razz Im a people person which has shone to make a great GM in multiple servers [:

What Will You Do As A GM?: WELL as a GM, I would of course follow my duty as a role model in the Mun community(: ALSO i would hold lotsa events and I know how to distribute prizes and I know all the GM commands unless you have custom or extras Razz

What would you do if you saw someone hacking (steps)?: First off, I would invisibly stalk them and take a screenshot of them doing the naughty, then I would ban them and post the screen shot on the ban appeal section of the forum. Done it tons of times!! Razz

What would you do if you saw a family/friend hacking?: No mercy. Same steps as above.

Would you leave the server if you were not picked as GM? Nah Im not like that. I actually do like this server and I wouldnt leave it over a stupid reason like that xD

how much time would u spend on ms? I already spend 90% of my time on the computer meaning i would probably spend 80% of that time on the server. Ive been playing maplestory for a long while and I know all the twists and turns and such [:

This wasnt a very long application but hey I tried my best to get you as much information about me as possible

**Also I am good at designing sites and I would love to redo your main site if you would like me to Razz

thanks for reading! I appreciate any outcomes that I get... but Im hoping for the best Razz

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 pm