MunMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1k Rates!

2 posters

2Cool4You

2Cool4You

2Cool4You Empty Re: 2Cool4You

Post  2Cool4You Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:43 am

Thanks! I can't wait for this server to get up so I can play. One more thing, I do need help, in that sense. Because in the main page, munstory.webs.com, I can't seem to register there. They said that my email was already registered for one of the accounts, something which I never did. When I tried to reset the password, the password never reached my email. Is there something that can be done?
    Linh
    Linh
    Admin

Post  Linh Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 am

Welcome to the server !
    The server is not 24/7 so yeaa just go to the chatbox if you wanna know if its online.
    Mines Linh :3 or linda

just ask if you need any thing

see you in game :3
    2Cool4You

2Cool4You Empty 2Cool4You

Post  2Cool4You Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 am

Hey all, I'm 2Cool4You here. I normally look to join new servers since there's a better chance of bonding and becoming the pioneer batch of the server. Is there anyone who can tell me if the server is up currently? Because I can't keep to find a server status button and I can't open the game either. I look forward to your replies here and I look forward even more to when I can meet the rest of you in-game.

I used to play Carestory before it got shut down by Nexon. If any of you played it before, please feel free to talk to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:48 pm